1) ground dust and sand will damage the surface material, such as contaminated material, which may cause discoloration, so please feel free to get rid of these substances, and cleaned on a regular basis.
2) partial dip when cleaning with neutral reagent, then scrub with wet Burlap, do not use steel wool, wire brushes to clean up dirt and prevent damage to the floor surface.
3) linen with more water when cleaning, to prevent moisture from the connecting part or parts immersed perpendicular to the grain and product stickers and joints opening in.
4) solvents, furniture, paint, radioactive liquids, medicines and other products when it drops the ground, need to use alcohol as soon as.
5) oily kind of dip can be cleaned using neutral reagent.
6) have waxed the floor daily clean don't use a damp MOP to clean to prevent wastewater on the surface of the wax layer, or cause a wax layer of the shell.